Spinal traction on the ORMED-professional apparatus is effective in the rehabilitation and prevention of diseases in patients with neurological manifestations of cervical, thoracic and lumbar osteochondrosis, spondylarthrosis, as well as osteochondrosis of the joints.
Allows treatment of spinal hernia WITHOUT SURGICAL INTERVENTION!
PRINCIPLE OF WORK OF THE TRACTION APPARATUS. The spinal traction device works electronically, the traction parameters are configured from the LCD touch control panel and are strictly dosed
By changing the angles of extension, the doctor vertebrologist has the ability to act on that part of the spine where a hernia of the spine occurred.
At the same time, treatment is carried out comprehensively with other indicated treatment methods.
A unique feature of the device is non-surgical treatment of intervertebral hernias by lowering high interdiscal pressure and increasing the distance between the vertebrae by 1-2.5 mm. In this case, a vacuum effect is created that “sucks” the hernial protrusion, which makes it possible to reposition the prolapsed hernia of the intervertebral disc, as well as conditions conducive to self-regulation and elimination of symptoms. As a result of traction treatment, functional blockages in the intervertebral joints disappear, and the vertebrae are repositioned and self-corrected.
At the time of traction, the distance between the individual vertebrae increases, which helps to remove the “blocks”, straighten the spine, and restore the mobility of the vertebrae. In addition, muscle spasm is removed, pinching and squeezing of nerve endings is eliminated. Thus, the conduction of nerve impulses to internal organs and tissues that are controlled by this segment of the spine is restored.
Stretching the cervical spine helps maintain normal function of the vertebral arteries, improves blood supply to the brain, relieves neuromuscular tension, and this is an active prevention of stroke.
It is possible to carry out complex procedures on the device (paravertebral vibration massage with stretching of the lumbar or cervical spine) and stretching the joints of the upper and lower extremities.
Of particular interest is the possibility of stretching in alternating mode. In the course of treatment, the parameters can be changed and completely controlled on the screen the entire treatment procedure in dynamics, since the operation of the device is programmed and controlled by a microprocessor. The traction levers allow traction at various angles, both vertically and horizontally.
Treatment of the spine with the ORMED-professional apparatus helps to maintain the normal function of the vertebral arteries, improve the blood supply to the brain, relieve neuromuscular tension, and this is an active prevention of stroke.
It is possible to carry out complex procedures on the device:
- Paravertebral multilevel acupressure + dosed vibration + dosed heating;
- Traction of the cervical spine;
- Traction of the thoracic spine;
- Traction of the lumbar spine;
- Traction of joints of the upper and lower extremities;
- Complex procedure: paravertebral vibration massage and traction of the lumbar spine;
- Complex procedure: paravertebral vibration massage (or just massage) and extension of the cervical spine.
- Complex procedure: manual massage, chipping of the spine along paravertebral points, traction traction
Indications for spinal traction:
- Osteochondrosis of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine with neurological manifestations and without neurological manifestations:
- reflex: muscle-tonic, neurovascular (vascular), neuro-dystrophic (epicondylitis, etc.);
- compression without danger of damage to the spinal cord and roots, confirmed on radiographs and MR tomograms in the stage of acute, subacute chronic pain in combination with medications to relieve pain, rehabilitation after exacerbation;
- prevention of exacerbations of the chronic process in people involved in work with forced body position and overload of the spinal column;
- prevention of damage to vertebral structures, muscles, ligaments, joints in young people involved in extreme and heavy sports.
- Post-traumatic changes in segments of the spine with neurological symptoms and without it (patients with vertebral fractures C1, C2 are excluded.
- Any vegetative-visceral state (biliary dyskinesia, gall bladder, intestines, asthenoid conditions).
- Scoliosis of the spine.
- Joint diseases in the subacute stage.
- Herniated discs.
- Disc protrusion.
- Violation of posture.
- Recovery of the spine after injuries and surgery.
- Various disorders of the functions of internal organs (impaired vision, hearing, dizziness, impaired heart rate, shortness of breath, heart pain, impaired gallbladder, liver, intestines, decreased potency, prostatitis, adenoma, menstrual irregularities, high blood pressure, allergies, impaired thyroid function, chronic bronchitis, tonsillitis).
- Age from 15 to 80 years.
- Prevention of damage to vertebral structures, muscles, ligaments.