Types of physiotherapy:
– Massage is a mechanical effect on the human body. It is used to relax, strengthen and heal the body. A general health massage helps to improve blood microcirculation, relax and tone muscles. Anti-cellulite is used by millet in people who are prone to overweight. The skin becomes firmer and more even. Therapeutic massage is done only when indicated.
– Phototherapy – under the influence of light of the visible and infrared ranges of the spectrum, rheological parameters of blood are restored, microcirculation of blood and lymph is enhanced, and the functioning of the immune, endocrine and central nervous systems of a person is normalized.
– Warming up – known to everyone from childhood, a way to combat respiratory diseases.
– Pressotherapy – helps to remove excess fluid from the body, reduce body volume and improve blood circulation.
– Spinal traction on the Ormed-Professional apparatus – helps to maintain the normal function of the vertebral arteries, improve the blood supply to the brain, relieve neuromuscular tension, and this is an active prevention of stroke.
Physiotherapy is used:
- Rehabilitation after injuries, fractures
- Recovery of athletes
- Restoring body weight
- After operations
- After fractures, injuries
- After childbirth
- After chemotherapy
- After a stroke
- After a heart attack
The benefits of physiotherapy:
– painlessness of the procedure
– has almost no side effects in the absence of contraindications
– enhances the effect of drugs and other treatments
– improves blood circulation in organs
– improves immunity
– accelerates recovery
– reduces swelling and pain
In MC Alternative, various physiotherapy procedures are used in complex treatment. After a complete examination, specialists select the best option and the desired course of physiotherapy.