The Medical Center Alternativa offers its patients a universal and systemic method – ozone therapy in treatment, which helps to fight almost any disease, and using various methods of ozone therapy it is possible to affect the entire human body (intravenously, chipping, rectally, vaginally, gassing).
Ozone therapy treatment contributes to the maximum enrichment of cells with oxygen, while enhancing their energy and metabolism.
Cells begin to function, as in a young body, as a result, overall well-being improves, a sense of vitality appears, weakness disappears, and mood and performance increase.
The most important effect of ozone is that it helps rid the body of viruses, bacteria and fungi without the use of antibiotics.
In cosmetology, ozone injections are widely used, after which the skin is not just smoothed out – it is rejuvenated and acquires protective properties lost due to stress and poor ecology.
Indications for treatment with ozone therapy
Urgery: osteomyelitis, trophic ulcers, bedsores, atherosclerosis obliterans of the lower extremities, hemorrhoids.
Therapy: atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease, hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes mellitus, bronchial asthma, chronic pyelonephritis, chronic gastritis,
peptic ulcer, chronic non-ulcer colitis, chronic hepatitis.
Allergology: all types of allergies.
Gynecology: urogenital infections (chlamydia, trichomonas, ureaplasma, mycoplasma, gardnirella, candida), cervical erosion, colpitis, endometritis, endometriosis, adnexitis, cystitis, urinary incontinence, menstrual irregularities, infertility, preparation for IVF.
Orthopedics: disease of the spine and joints, condition after fractures and injuries, osteochondrosis of the spine, scoliosis, osteoporosis.
Dermatology: acne, neurodermatitis, eczema, atopic dermatitis, pyoderma, herpes, psoriasis, alopecia, fungal skin diseases.
- Neurology: chronic cerebrovascular accident, discirculatory encephalopathy, osteochondrosis of the spine, migraine, vegetative-vascular dystonia, insomnia, astheno-neurotic syndrome.
Cosmetology: cellulite, aging skin and wrinkles, focal alopecia, face contour correction, elimination of double chin, chipping of herpetic eruptions.
Otolaryngology: otitis media, sensorineural hearing loss, acute and chronic vasomotor rhinitis, chronic tonsillitis, adenoids, sinusitis.
Dentistry: periodontitis, periodontal disease.
Parasitology: Giardia, Toxoplasma, Ascaris and other types of parasites.
Contraindications to ozone therapy: violation of blood coagulation; bleeding; hemophilia and diseases that lead to blood coagulation processes; thrombocytopenia; acute heart attack, stroke; allergy to ozone; epilepsy.
Therapeutic effects of ozone therapy
√ Improving microcirculation
√ Improving tissue oxygen supply
√ Lower cholesterol
√ Increased potency
√ Sleep improvement
√ Increased immunity
√ Promotes the production of antioxidants
√ Activation of immunity
√ Blood purification
√ Improvement of blood supply to the lower extremities
√ Decrease body fat
√ For chronic fatigue
√ Increased immunity
Types of ozone therapy at the medical center “Alternativa”
- intravenous ozone therapy is a method of introducing an ozonized physiological solution into the body.
- large autohemotherapy.
- small autohemozoonotherapy.
- subcutaneous injections of an ozone-oxygen mixture;
- intramuscular injections of ozone-oxygen mixture;
- chipping of the spine and joints with an ozone-oxygen mixture.
- taking ozonated water for gastric ulcer, colitis, parasitology;
- intestinal insufflation with an ozone-oxygen mixture, as well as additional irrigation with ozonated water.
- blowing the upper respiratory tract with an ozone-oxygen mixture.
- irrigation using ozonated water;
- rinsing the mouth and pharynx in inflammatory diseases;
- flowing aeration by ozone-oxygen mixture in special chambers of plastic type;
- vaginal insufflation with an ozone-oxygen mixture.
- application of ozonized oils in dentistry, urology, ozone therapy in gynecology, dermatology, massage on ozonized oil.